PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE YOUR VISIT
We are extremely pleased to announce that Hawley Garden Centre will reopen its doors to customers on Wednesday 13th May at 8am.
We want to ensure all our customers have a safe experience.
The following restrictions will be in place when you visit, and please note that our operation will be slightly different than before lockdown.
• We will only allow a limited amount of people into the Hawley Garden Centre at one time, just like supermarkets. Please be aware that there may be time spent queuing to access the Centre, so give plenty of time for your visit.
• Customers must respect the social distancing guidelines of 2 metres at all times. There will be markings on the floor for queuing at our checkout.
• Our till points have clear protective guards installed which protect both staff and our customers.
• Our staff members may be wearing PPE for their safety.
• We are not accepting cash and would ask all customers to pay by card. We also accept paper gift vouchers and gift cards.
For those customers who prefer not to visit the store, we will be continuing our click and collect or click and home delivery service, which is ideal for bulky items – such as compost and aggregates and garden furniture.
We are still offering click and collect and click and home deliver via our website.