Due to the current circumstances and government guidelines, we have regretfully closed our store for browsing until further notice.
In order to do this in the safest possible way for our staff and customers, we are making some changes to minimise contact:
Order will aim to be shipped within 2-5 days.
We’ll no longer deliver items into customers’ homes. Instead we’ll place items by your front door.
- Having knocked on your door, we’ll step back to a safe distance while you pick up your item. This will mean your item is delivered securely rather it being left outside.
- If you prefer not to open your door, we’ll take a photo of the delivery at your home as proof of delivery.
- If a signature is required, rather than handing over hand-held devices to capture your signature, we’ll sign for the delivery on your behalf.
Click and Collect orders can now be placed online for collection, within 24-48 hours (during working hours 9am-5pm). Please wait for confirmation that your order is ready before visiting the store.
- You will be able to collect your order in our store carpark – please ensure you have received your confirmation email to say your order is ready and bring your order reference with you when you collect your order.
- A colleague will meet you and provide your order, ensuring that social distancing rules are adhered to
- If you need help loading the order into your car, a colleague will be happy to help but we will require you to return to your vehicle or remain 2 metres distant.
Thank you for your understanding and custom.