However, you can still continue to purchase items from us online at www.hawleygardencentre.co.uk for home delivery or contact-free collection.
In order to do this in the safest possible way for our staff and customers, we are making some changes to minimise contact:
Order will aim to be shipped within 2-5 days.
We’ll no longer deliver items into customers’ homes. Instead we’ll place items by your front door.
- Having knocked on your door, we’ll step back to a safe distance while you pick up your item. This will mean your item is delivered securely rather it being left outside.
- If you prefer not to open your door, we’ll take a photo of the delivery at your home as proof of delivery.
- If a signature is required, rather than handing over hand-held devices to capture your signature, we’ll sign for the delivery on your behalf.
Click and Collect orders can now be placed online for collection, within 24-48 hours (during working hours 9am-5pm). Please wait for confirmation that your order is ready before visiting the store.
- You will be able to collect your order in our store carpark – please ensure you have received your confirmation email to say your order is ready and bring your order reference with you when you collect your order.
- A colleague will meet you and provide your order, ensuring that social distancing rules are adhered to
- If you need help loading the order into your car, a colleague will be happy to help but we will require you to return to your vehicle or remain 2 metres distant.